The Body Biz Method
Your physical, mental, and emotional energy are important to you and so it is important to us.
That is why Your Body Biz Coach will work closely with you to:
- Define and prioritize your goals.
- Take you through resting metabolic and VO2 testing.
- Establish a plan that suits your work and daily schedule.
- Accommodate your family and social life.
- Help you through traveling and vacations.
- Exercise safely and efficiently according to your physical level.
- Design meal plans based off of your calorie and macronutrient needs, food preferences, and any health considerations you might have.
- Achieve and sustain your results!
More about our method…
- We want to honor the body’s changing metabolic needs. Sleep variance, work out duration and intensity, non-work out days, stress, illness, schedule and activity changes will alter daily metabolism.
- Track specific macronutrients provided by your coach 7 days per week until client goal is met.
- Meal planning and tracking guidance is provided through out the client’s program.
- When goal is met, start client on plan to merge baseline diet and intuitive eating.
- Baseline diet: macros that got client to goal. Baseline diet will become too restrictive as client’s metabolism increases as a natural progression of consistently providing the body with macros.
- Intuitive eating: baseline macros + increase in fat and carbohydrates 3 – 4 x per week.
- Practice intuitive eating approach by working with client to listen to their body and monitor progress until client is capable of sustaining results without dependence on tracking.
- If client gets away from goal with life events, return to baseline diet and track macros 7 days per week before returning to intuitive eating.
We at The Body Biz believe that first and foremost, life is about balance. However, balance looks different to each individual according to his/her goals and each step of the progressive journey. In other words, establishing a balance while seeing results has different seasons depending on life! As a Body Biz coach, we strive to be there for our clients through their work, exercise, family, and social schedule. Our program is designed to give each client a specific plan that we tailor as necessary for his/her’s changing physiological and mental status.
With the Body Biz you will receive:
- One-on-one coaching that include but are not limited to weekly appointments (or by phone if remote), communication via text, email, and daily updates. We want our clients to lean on us through this whole process!
- Specific nutrition goals: calories and macronutrients
- Meal planning and nutrition education
- Tailored work out programming
- Resting Metabolic Rate Test
- VO2 Max Test
- Results!!! Its our mission that you not only see progress and achieve your results, but that you also learn how to sustain them
Lifestyle should be enhanced through nutrition but not be hindered through excess or restriction.
- We don’t buy into restrictive diets or extreme behaviors. Those don’t last and neither will your results.
- Food is fuel, and it is our job to teach you how to properly nourish your body and mind while achieving your goals.
Freedom comes with discipline
- We want you to live your life. We also want you to reach your goals. The Body Biz defines this, establishing your balance.
- In the same way your job demands you show up whether you want to or not, so does your body’s health. Work to live! Not the other way around.
Consistency breeds success
- We know that for the body to see changes and become resilient, the process requires commitment, patience, and your best effort.
- No one should have to track their food forever. We believe it is possible to establish how to listen to your body and eat intuitively while still seeing results.
Copright 2017, The Body Biz