**borrowed from lillieeatsandtells.com**
- Joseph’s Lavash wrap or other low carb wrap
- 1 Pepper Jack Laughing Cow cheese wedge
- 100 g your favorite sweeter deli turkey
- 60 g sliced roma tomatoes
- 10-20 g sliced red onion
- Salt, pepper, and Everything bagel seasoning
- 4 g honey mustard (just sold in the condiments by mustard… not spicy mustard or dijon- I use French’s brand.)
- Handful of arugula
My nutrition facts stop there– but feel free to get creative! I love to stuff in fresh peaches and basil after I cut it in half. (*Updating to say that I ALWAYS now add 40 g thinly sliced pear, 20 grams dice mini sweet bell peppers, and 20 g avocado. SOMETIMES some thinly sliced cucumbers. If it’s not busting at the seams, I know I’ve missed something. Ha. In addition with the pickled onion… I can’t beat this combo! It’s my ABSOLUTE fave.
Spread the wrap with the laughing cow wedge in sort of a circle in the middle
Then turkey, sliced tomatoes, and red onions– seasoned with bagel seasoning and s/p of course then topped with a drizzle of honey mustard
Add a handful of arugula and wrap it up! I start at a corner and go around at 5 points careful to not leave a short side for last. Holding it all in place like you’re wrapping an awkward shaped gift. Which is pretty much exactly what it is.
Then I carefully get that baby (even if it’s breaking!) to a hot and sprayed pan to create the magic.
**Logged under Lillieeatsandtells on MFP
Macros per crunchwrap:
Carbs: 24, Fat: 6, Protein: 39