- 1lb Koch’s Dark Ground Turkey
- 100g button mushrooms, diced
- 100g carrots, diced
- 75g water chestnuts, diced
- 75g red bell pepper, diced
- 75g green onion, separated into whites and greens, chopped
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 45ml soy sauce
- 30ml rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp PB2
- 28g chopped peanuts
- 3 cloves garlic or 3 Darot cubes
- 1tbsp grated ginger or 2 Darot cubes
1.) Cook ground turkey in large skillet on medium heat. Make sure to break turkey up into small pieces while cooking.
2.) Add mushrooms, carrots, whites of the green onions, water chestnuts and peppers. Cook until soft.
3.) Add onion powder, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and PB2. Stir until mixed in well. Remove from heat.
4.) Right before serving, add peanuts and onion greens.
5.) Serve with iceberg lettuce leaves as wraps or on top of a bed of lettuce as salad!
**about 180g per serving
Macros per serving:
Carbs: 11, Fat: 6, Protein: 28